I don’t have a bucket list. I don’t know if I ever will. But this one is funny! It’s from ithinkhermioneknows‘ tumblr. The spelling isn’t so hot, but the ideas! Who thinks of stuff like this?
My Bucket List.
- Put blue Gatorade in a Windex bottle and walk around drinking it.
- Put on a shirt that says life, hand people lemons, and tell them to go make some orange juice.
- Spin around in a huge office chair and say “I’ve been expecting you.”
- Run into a store, ask what year it is, when they reply scream “YES IT WORKED!!!” and leave cheering.
- Get on an elevator that only has one other person in. Start doing the Macarena.
- Buy a parrot. Teach him to say “Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot!”
- Throw a drink in someone’s face.
- Marry and guy named Jessie and have a girl named Stacey.
- Get in a taxi and yell “Follow that car!”
- Trick people into think my freinds are famous by following them around taking pictures and shouting their names.
- Throw a dart at a map, travel to the exact place it lands.
- Go to McDonald’s say some weird paroniod thing to the casheier like, “Dude, the M&M’s are comming! And… they have guns!” and run away.
- Browse a fancy store walking backwards.
- When the doors to crowded elevator open say, “I bet you’re wondering why I gathered you all here.”
- Go to the grocery store and talk to the fruit.
- Go to a store in sunglasses and a scaf, get one of my friends to walk up to me and yell, “OMG I LOVE YOU. YOU WERE IN THAT MOVIE WITH TOM HANKS!!!” and see what everyone else does.
- Hit somebody over the head with a frying pan.
- Go to a store and go up to somebody I’ve never seen before. Greet them like a long lost friend and see if they play along.
- Fill a mayo jar with vanilla pudding and eat it in public.
- Bring a chair into an elevator and sit there reading while people get on and off.